Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Vision Boarding 2009

I am a visual person: I remember passages in books based on where they are on the actual page. I learn from watching and then doing. For as long as I can remember, I've created vision boards for each of my new novels and for my yearly goals. Each image and word on these boards symbolize what's important to me in my new work and my dreams.

I am so ready for 2008 to be over and done! My girlfriends, Dia Calhoun and Lorie Ann Grover, came over on Sunday to give me moral support as I created my vision board for 2009.

Can you guess whose is whose?



Ta da! Here we are after hours of cutting and collaging: Dia and her wings. Me and my security for the yPod Trio. Lorie Ann and her love.


May our visions for the new year all come true--every wish. Every hope. Every dream. I'd love to see your vision board!

13 comments:

  1. Oh! I guessed right :)

    Bright dreams and see your way ahead divas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guessed right! Blessings in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any specific instructions for a vision board? They look intriquing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so much fun, Justina! Thanks for hosting the creative day. I'm growing more satisfied with mine. :~)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a review copy on a book about vision board. I should read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful to do with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow some great looking vision boards. Have you considered turning it into a Vision Movie? I learned my newest affirmation "I have 1 million happy customers" here Vision Board in a Movie

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have one too! love it
    shelli
    http://www.faeriality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds so fantastic! I think I know what I'm going to do this weekend!

    Wishing you wonderful adventures in 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo hoo! I was right!

    Lovely creations, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guessed right, too! Happy New Year, Readergirlz!

    ReplyDelete