Saturday, March 28, 2009

Publishers Weekly: Book Covers Separated @ Birth

PW ran an interesting article about my book cover, which features the same girl as the one on Alyson Noel's Evermore.

Personally, I love both treatments, which I think serve the stories equally well. For the record, sharing the same cover girl doesn't bother me one bit.

http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6646736.html?nid=2788

Today I am thankful for Saho, the book designer, who did a supremely, truly beautiful job.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, I think this is the best example I've ever seen of cover lookalikes where the covers look completely different from each other. They are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both covers are absolutely beautiful... do you know how they managed to switch which side the hair falls on? That seems to be the main difference to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blogged about this too! I think your cover is gorgeous and have heard wonderful things about your book!! Huge Congrats!
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete