Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Out of this Wordle!

Welcome to one of my obsessions: Wordle.

For whatever reason, http://www.wordle.net/ was blocked in China. So I was Wordle-deprived for a few months. Ah, just one more joy of being back home in the states. (But my #1 reason why I'm glad to be living back here? Can you say, clean porcelain toilets? Ha. Sort of.)

Now that I'm coming down from my Vision Boarding kick, I thought I better affirm my goals in another visual way. (Can you tell that my 2009 needs mucho spiritual reinforcement?) So here are some of my hopes for the next year. Tell me! Which Wordle do you like best?

Wordle A.



Wordle B.


Today I am so grateful for the guy who created Wordle and shares it freely with the world.

4 comments:

  1. I like Wordle A! Now I need to go get me some wordle (when I should be doing something else).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #2 the best. I tried Wordle once with a list of songs from my iTunes (I saw that idea on another blog), but I couldn't get it to work. I'm motivated to try again now! We'll see what my board comes out like. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete